Responsible for the processing, the Hans J. Michael GmbH has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most possible complete protection for personal data processed through this website. Nevertheless, Internet-based data transmissions can basically have security gaps so that an absolute protection can`t be guaranteed. For this reason, each affected person is free to use personal data in alternative ways, such as by telephone, to forward to us.
- 1. Name and contact data of the responsible body
- 2. Collection and storage of personal data; kind, purpose and use
- 3. Transfer of data to third party
- 4. Your rights as affected person
- 5. Your right to contradict
- 6. Data processing via our website
This privacy police applies to us
Hans J. Michael GmbH
Manager: Gudrun Gaiser
71554 Weissach im Tal / Germany
Phone: +49(0)7191 9105-0
Fax: +49(0)7191 9105-19
Websites: www.hjm-reinraum.de / www.cleanroom-hjm.com
www.hjm.de / www.hjm-technology.com
as responsible body.
2. Collection and storage of personal data; kind, purpose and use
If you engage us, the following data is collected:
- Titel, first name, last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number (Network and/or mobile)
- Fax number (if available)
The collection of personal data takes place
- to identify you as a customer;
- to advise you appropriately;
- to fulfill our contractual obligations to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- for our correspondence with you;
- for billing or if necessary in the context of reminder;
- for permissible direct mail purposes - e.g. information about new products;
- to assert any claims against you.
The collected personal data will be stored until the end of the legal storage obligation for merchants (10 years after the end of the calendar year in which the contractual relationship was terminated) and then will be deleted. By way of exception, this does not apply if we are obliged to retain for longer periods due to tax or commercial storage requirements (in accordance with HGB, StGB or AO) or if you have agreed to an extended storage.
3. Transfer of data to third party
A transfer of your personal data to third parties does not take place. There are only exceptions to this, as far as this is necessary for the implementation of contractual relationships with you. This includes, in particular, the transfer to service providers commissioned by us (so-called processor) or other third parties whose activity is necessary for the contract implementation (eg shipping companies or banks). The transferred data may only be used by the third parties for the mentioned purposes.
4. Your rights as affected person
As an affected person, you have various rights:
- Right to withdraw: You can revoke your permission for data collecting at any time. The data processing, which is based on the revoked permission may then no longer be continued.
- Right to information: You can request your personal data information processed by us. This applies in particular for the purposes of the data processing, the categories of personal data, if applicable the categories of recipients, the duration of storage, if applicable the origin of your data and if necessary for the existence of an auto-informed decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details.
- Right of correction: You may request the correction of incorrect data as well as complete your personal data stored by us.
- Right to cancel: You may request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, as far as their processing is not required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is
- Right to restriction of processing: You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion. You also have this right if we no longer need the information but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights. In addition, you have this right if you have objected to the processing of your personal data.
- Right of data transferability: You may request that we transfer the personal information you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. Alternatively, you may request, as far as possible, the direct transfer of personal information you have provided us to another person in charge.
- Right to complain: You may complain to the responsible supervisory authority for us, e.g. if you believe that we are processing your personal information in an unlawful manner. The responsible authority for us is:
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Baden-Württemberg
Dr. Stefan Brink
Postfach 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart
Königstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart
Phone: +49(0)711/ 615541-0
6. Online data processing
6.1 Collection of general data and information
The website of Hans J. Michael GmbH collects a series of general data and information each time the website is accessed by an affected person or an automated system. This general data and information is stored in the log files of the server. (1) The browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system accesses our website (so-called referrers), (4) the sub-web pages, via which can be accessed, (5) the date and time of access to the website, (6) the Internet Protocol (IP) address, (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system and (8) other similar data and information used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using this general data and information, Hans J. Michael GmbH does not draw any conclusions about the concerned person. Rather, this information is required to (1) correctly deliver the contents of our website, (2) to optimize the content of our website and to advertise it, (3) to ensure the continued functioning of our information technology systems and the technology of our website, and (4) to provide law enforcement authorities with the necessary information for prosecution in case of a cyberattack. This anonymously collected data and information are evaluated by the Hans J. Michael GmbH on the one hand statistically and further with the aim to increase the privacy and data security in our company, to ultimately ensure an optimal level of protection of the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by an affected person.
6.2 Contact options on our website
Due to legal regulations, the website of Hans J. Michael GmbH includs information that enables quick electronic as well as direct communication contact to our company, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If an affected person contacts a responsible person by e-mail or via our contact form, the transmitted personal data will be stored manually in our data acquisition system. Such personal information provided on a voluntary basis to the responsible person is stored for the purposes of processing or contacting the affected person. There is no disclosure of this personal data to third parties.
6.3 HJM Newsletter
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need your e-mail address as well as information that allows us to verify that you agree as owner of the given e-mail address and with the receipt of the newsletter. To ensure that you agree with the receipt of our newsletter, we use the double-opt-in procedure. With this, the potential recipient can be included in a distribution list. Afterwards, the user receives a confirmation e-mail to agree the application legally. Only when the confirmation was made, the address is actively included in the distribution list. We use this data exclusively for the delivery of the requested information and offers.
For this service Newsletter Software Newsletter2Go / Sendinblue is used. Your data will be transmitted to Sendinblue GmbH. Sendinblue GmbH is prohibited from selling your data and using it for purposes other than sending our newsletters. Sendinblue GmbH is a German, certified provider, which was selected according to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act.
Further information you will find here: https://www.sendinblue.com/legal/termsofuse/
The permission to storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter can be revoked at any time via the unsubscribe link in the newsletter or on our website www.cleanroom-hjm.com/newsletter.html
In case of doubt, the German version shall apply.